Welcome to our office. We’ve created new protocols to protect you and our staff during your upcoming visit. Please come alone to your appointment if possible. Social distancing is important.
- To be seen you will need some type of face cover. Please wear a mask, scarf, bandana, or whatever your face-cover preference to your appointment.
- Staff is stationed at the front door taking temperatures. If you have an elevated temperature, you will be asked to call and reschedule your appointment.
- We monitor our staff’s temperature daily.
- At the check-in desk, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and a pen will be provided for all paperwork. Feel free to bring your own pen.
- Our waiting area chairs are spaced to allow for social distancing.
- All staff and doctors will be wearing masks.
- Exam rooms are cleaned between patients.
- When purchasing glasses, a tray will be provided and all frames that you touch need to be put in the tray. Each frame will then be sanitized.
- Glasses can be mailed to you pre-adjusted. If you need additional adjustments, you are welcome to stop by during office hours, no appointment needed.
- Contact lens orders of 2 boxes or more can be mailed with free shipping.
- NEW – Virtual shopping is offered if you cannot come into the office to select your glasses. You may work one on one with an eye fashionista optician to choose your frame and lenses using Facetime on your phone. All purchases are guaranteed that you will love your glasses for 30 days. Please email email@example.com to set up a time convenient for you during our business hours.
If you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, ran a fever, or have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
This is the current normal in our office and even though we are wearing a mask, we are truly smiling with our eyes. Vision is essential to your well being and we are here to help.